Micrel Medical Devices SA is continuously innovating in order to offer a better quality of life to patients under ambulatory infusion therapies all over the world. We therefore always welcome challenging technology or business ideas and problems from potential partners that we can transform together into products and solutions.
We use our medical electronics and infusion technology expertise to address specific therapy requests by new partners through customized developments or modifications to standard products. We bring new ideas to life and offer alternatives and significant improvements to currently existing healthcare practices.
We are working with partners such as:
- Pharmaceutical firms looking for new or improved drug delivery methods and drug-device combinations as well as therapy effects feedback collection through our MicrelCare infusion control and monitoring system.
- Medical Device Manufacturers, OEM or other Technology firms looking for partners to work on new product development in Healthcare.
- Physicians, other healthcare professionals or patient groups as well as Hospitals and Home Care Providers who are looking for better solutions to their current healthcare practices and therapies.
- Research Centers and Universities seeking to commercialise research outcome.
- Distribution partners all over the world, with deep knowledge of their markets, that target new business opportunities.
- Other business development partners
Micrel Medical Devices has also been a long-standing member of the Corallia Technology Cluster, the HBIO Life Sciences Cluster and the Semiconductor Industry Association.
Contact Micrel today to develop advanced practical solutions for better patient care.