The Mini Rythmic™ PN+ is an ambulatory pump for Parenteral Nutrition, Antibiotherapy, IVIG, Chemotherapy, Enzyme therapy and other continuous infusion therapies. This portable pump has been designed to:
- Use an external drug bag so as to infuse unlimited volume, while taking advantage of a compact pump design
- Incorporate air filter eliminator upstream the air detector to avoid repeated air alarms and related priming constraints
- Increase operational autonomy and reduce carried weight
With infusion rates from 0.1 to 400.0 ml/hr (0.1 to 999.9 mg/hr) and a variety of infusion modes choices (Ramp, Intermittent, Continuous and others) the Mini Rythmic™ PN+ can be used for any high-demand conitnuous infusion treatment such as Parenteral Nutrition, Chemotherapy and Antibiotics Infusion therapies.
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ limits "unecessary alarm" activity
The pump has been designed to reduce most of unnecessary potential alarms whilst preserving full safety:
- No air alarm due to the air-in-line eliminator, positioned upstream of the AIL detector, so that air alarm means defective filter
- Automatic restart after occlusion release
- Long battery autonomy (17hrs @ 300ml/hr with lightweight battery pack) to decrease the frequency of battery alarms and related changes
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ offers "All in One" innovative, high safety, infusion sets
- Sets have all components pre-assembled thus avoiding additional unsafe connections
- There is built-in anti free flow / back check valve, air eliminator and extra long extension line on all PN sets
Please visit our administration sets page PN+ Infusion Sets for more information.
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ offers real mobility to patients
- Small, ergonomic and compact pump for comfortable and truly ambulatory use
- Extensive range of rucksacks
- Lightweight: 290g with dry cell battery
- Outstanding battery autonomy and battery pack of small size (2 x 5.5 x 10cm) and weight (100g)
- A wide range of practical accessories
Mini Rythmic™ PN+ is ready to connect
The pump supports the connection to the MicrelCare infusion control and monitoring system, through the IP Connect device, that brings significant value to this therapy.
MicrelCare allows for instant remote monitoring of infused volumes over time through the web and shows therapy compliance. Another monitored parameter is the pressure and flow restriction of the Central Venous Catheter, port or PICC line which gives early indications of possible occlusion (subject to availability).
Please click on the Specifications Tab on the right to see the specifications of the Mini Rythmic™ PN+ pump.