The MP mlh+ is a simple and reliable syringe driver using 10 to 50 ml standard syringes and that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in ml/hr with bolus option.
A clear informative display giving easy alarm identification with a dual micro-processor construction gives the user confidence in drug delivery applications requiring portability.
The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP mlh+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
The MP mlh+ has the following key features:
- Uses manufacturer's standard syringes (BD,Terumo, B.Braun, Codan etc) from 10 to 50ml
- High precision flow rates in ml/hr (0.1 ml/hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery
- Event History Log to store and review pump activities
- Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies
- Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
- Lightweight (220g with batteries)
- Long battery life (2 to 3 months with continuous use)
- Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits, bolus option,...)
Accessories and disposables
The MP mlh+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient, if necessary.
Please click on the Specifications Tab on the right to see the specifications of the MP mlh+ pump.