The MP Daily+ is a simple and reliable system that provides infusion therapy for a wide range of applications. It is truly ambulatory with a robust design, trouble-free set up and accurate delivery in mm/24hr. A clear informative display giving easy alarm identification. The pump is driven by a dual micro-processor that safeguards smooth operation in any drug delivery applications.
The key features of MP Daily+ include:
- MP Daily+ accommodates any brand and size of syringes from 5 to 50ml and is programmable in mm/24h.
- The ultra low battery consumption makes the MP Daily+ ideal for both homecare and hospital treatments.
- Empties completely 20ml syringes.
- High precision flow rates (1 mm/24hr steps) with prevention of inaccurate infusion delivery.
- Event history log to store and review pump activities.
- Adjustable occlusion settings to match specific drug therapies.
- Anti-tampering features including keypad lock and fixed rate options
- Lightweight (220g with batteries)
- Long battery life (2 to 3 months continuous)
- Configurable options to customize functions and eliminate rate setting errors (flow rate limits)
Accessories and disposables
The MP Daily+ comes in a complete package with a comfortable transport bag for ambulatory use, operating instructions and a set of batteries.
A lockable transport bag is also available to prevent syringe access from the patient.
The MP Daily+ system can be accompanied on demand by a wide range of therapy specific administration sets.
Dimensions: 170 x 61 x 32 mm
Weight: 220g including batteries (Alkaline LR03 AAAx6. Rechargeable optional)
Battery life: More than 70 full infusions at intermediate rate
Rate: 1 – 99 mm/24hr, in 1 mm/24hr steps
Syringes: Each variant dedicated to specific syringes
Drive Accuracy: ± 2%
Log: Downloadable event log
Safety: Fail-safe dual micro-processor motor monitoring
LCD: Backlit LCD confirms correct operation with alarm and warning indicators
- Accurate bolus delivery with lock out feature
- Configurable occlusion level
- Lockable flow rate
End of infusion, Pre-end of infusion, Occlusion, System failure, Low battery Depleted battery, Pump on hold, Pump tamper warning, Priming indication and Bolus delivery / Lockout (optional)